Built with solid steel all around the FS steel floor safes can go where the plastic models can’t. While still perfectly respectible in concrete, our FS Steel Floor safes are also used for installation into wood frame and non-concrete floors. They also come in extra large sizes to give you the room you need to store a large variety of items.
- Steel body allows the safe to be installed in a variety of situations.
- Double sized safes (FS12D & FS16D) extends out to the right to double the width and double the capacity.
- Triple sized safe (FS12T & FS16T) extends out both to the right and left to triple with width and triple the capacity.
- Same steel door available on all FS models are removable and interchangeable giving you the freedom to take the door with you when you move.
- Our innovative boltwork system provides unparalleled security and years of trouble free operation.
- Half Inch thick steel door Provides impenetrable protection against blunt force attacks.
- A Re-Locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Hardened Steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel Body and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard Combination Lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several Electronic Locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.
- 1/2″ – 1″ (depending on door model) solid steel door
- 1/4″ Drill Resistive Hardplate under key portions of boltwork on the door
- Large Stainless Steel Flat Locking System
- 1/4″ Angle – Full Length Hinge side locking bar
- 1/4″ thick door frame collar secure to body on all 4 sides using hardened bolts
- 1/2″ thick door frame welded to the collar
- 14 gauge sliding steel shelves sit half way down the safe of either side of the entrance
- Dual relocking system
There are no reviews yet.