The Supreme Series safes are truly the ideal in safe production, containing more steel than any other safe in the industry. Their unparalleled structure includes a Triple-Step™ door with three heat-expanding seals, four layers of fire protection, and a glass relock system. The unsurpassable radius, door edges and luxurious standard of two-tone finishes set them apart as the ultimate safe.
Fire Protection and Security
- 1875º F 110-Minute Fire Rating
- 3 Fire Seals
- 4 Layers of Fire Insulation
- UL Security Rating
- Lifetime Warranty
- S & G Group II Mechanical w/ Key lock
- Lagard Electronic Lock
- Superior’s Auto-Relock™ system
- Glass-Guard Relock™ system
- Diamond-Embedded Armor Plate
Diamond Embedded Armor Plate- This feature provides extra protection to the safe’s lock. Other companies use a case hardened mild steel or ball bearing plate. Superior Gun Safe bonds industrial diamond to ¼ “ thick through hardened tungsten steel to create our Diamond Embedded Armor Plate . This feature will keep your lock from being vulnerable to attacks through drilling, this provides additional lock protection.
- Radial Gear–Driven Boltworks
- Four-Way Active Boltworks
- Up to 20, 1½”-Diameter Bolts
- Door Detent™ System
- Roughneck™ Bolt Guides
Maximum Security Door
- Exclusive 5¼ Thick Triple-Step™ Door
Triple-Step Door Protection – We designed a Triple-Step door edge to reinforce the door strength and allow four times greater door rigidity. This exclusive door design will prevent the door from being pried open.
- 3/8″ Outer Door Steel, 10-Gauge Inner
- Internal Ball-Bearing Hinges
- 5 Spoke Custom Handle with Slip Clutch
- 3/16″ Steel Walls- 7 Gauge Steel Body
- Four Layers of Fire Insulation
- Double-Steel Door Casement™
- 3 Fire Seals
Sizes to Choose From:
Gun Capacity (*) with bank box or storage drawers
|Safe Model||Width||Height||Depth||Total Depth
|Interior Volume||Weight||Active Bolts||Blot Diameter||Gun Capacity|
|SU-65||52″||73″||27.5″||30″||65 CF||1975 lbs.||20||1 1/2″||64/58*|
|SU-55||46″||73″||27.5″||30″||55 CF||1800 lbs.||18||1 1/2″||58/49*|
|SU-45||40″||67″||27.5″||30″||45 CF||1525 lbs.||16||1 1/2″||49|
|SU-35||35″||67″||25.5″||28″||35 CF||1275 lbs.||16||1 1/2″||36|
Paint Finishes :
- Plush Velour interior
- LED lighting with motion sensor
- Exclusive “Bank Box” storage system
- Deluxe door organizer
- Interior Accessory Plug
- DIAMOND-EMBEDDED ARMOR PLATE – To protect the lock from attack, Superior is the only home security safe company to bond industrial diamonds to its through-hardened, tungsten steel hardplate — whereas many safe companies use only case hardened mild steel to save costs.
- LOCKS – Superior Safe uses the two best locks built in the world. All mechanical locks are Sargent & Greenleaf™; all electronic locks are made by La GARD™ or Sargent & Greenleaf™– the two most reliable electronic locks made in America.
- AUTO-RELOCK SYSTEMS – Superior Gun Safes feature multiple relockers that collectively protect a safe against drilling and forced entry.
- GLASS-GUARD RELOCKER – Superior Safe is the only home safe company to use a glass, bank-vault type relocker. Glass relockers come standard in our Crown Series.
- TWO FULL STEEL PLATES – Superior Gun Safe Doors feature two full steel plates for added security.
- BODY – A Superior Gun Safe body is pressure formed from thick A-36 carbon steel plate with fully welded top and bottom caps — not from smaller pieces of steel skip-welded together. Unlike our competitors, all welds are continuous.
- CONCEALED BALL-BEARING HINGES – Superior uses only heavy-duty, ball bearing internal hinges. Internal hinges cost considerably more but add additional security.
- BOLTWORKS – According to many locksmiths, Superior Gun Safes have the “strongest, smoothest boltworks in the industry.” Superior is the only Gun Safe company to use active bolts on all of its safes — no cheap dead bolts. Roughneck™ bolt guides provide lifetime ease of operation.