Our patented “Poly” safe represents the most dramatic design innovation ever for in-floor safes. Using molded polyethylene, this safe provides features never before dreamed of, such as storage shelves, a filing system and a false floor (FS4000 only). Yet when it comes to security, our “Poly” safes give up nothing. Once installed into a concrete floor, the polyethylene floor safes give the same level of security that any steel floor safe can provide by utilizing a solid steel door, steel door frame and hardened bolt to secure the door frame into the concrete. When an in-floor safe is what you need, this is the one you want.
- Unique interior shape makes organizing and finding your valuables easy.
- Verticle file divider fits in between the grooves on the body to allow for upright file storage.
- Shelving molded into the sides of the safe provide storage for small valuables like jewelry.
- Plastic body gives gauranteed leak protection from underneath with no risk of rust.
- Solid steel door frame secured into the concrete with hardened bolts provides the same level of security as any steel safe.
- Same steel door available on all FS models are removable and interchangeable giving you the freedom to take the door with you when you move.
- The False Floor system (FS4000 only) provides storage underneath a carpeted false floor for your most valuable items.
- Our innovative boltwork system provides unparalleled security and years of trouble free operation.
- Half Inch thick steel door Provides impenetrable protection against blunt force attacks.
- A Re-Locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Hardened Steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel door frame and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard Combination Lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several Electronic Locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.
- 1/2″ – 1″ (depending on door model) solid steel door
- 1/4″ Drill Resistive Hardplate under key portions of boltwork on the door
- Large Stainless Steel Flat Locking System
- 1/4″ Angle – Full Length Hinge side locking bar
- 1/4″ thick door frame collar secure to body on all 4 sides using hardened bolts
- 1/2″ thick door frame welded to the collar
- False Floor (FS4000 Only) uses  pieces of 14 gauge steel bent 90 degrees
- Dual relocking system