- Gun Safes: Prevent rust to guns and expensive ammunition and other damage caused by excess moisture.
- Closets: Eva-Dry prevents damage to fabrics and musty odors caused by excess moisture.
- Boats: Keeps boat cabins and areas dry and free of humidity build-up.
- RVs and campers: Protect your outdoor home from humidity in the air and interior living spaces.
- Bathrooms/Laundry Rooms: Eva-Dry absorbs excess moisture form vapor related activities, and helps dry fabrics faster.
Special features of the E-333 includes:
the unit works in areas up to 333 cubic feet, requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe! The unit measures 6 1/4″ L, 1 ¼” W, 4 ¾” H.
Special features of the E-500 includes:
the unit works in areas up to 500 cubic feet, this eco-friendly dehumidifier silently and reliably protects against mold, mildew and moisture in areas larger than the Eva-Dry E-333, units and lasts 30-60 days before renewing. Requires no batteries or cords for use, is 100% renewable, works up to ten years, is compact/silent, always spill and mess free and is non-toxic, child and pet safe! The unit measures 8″ L , 2 ½” W, 5 ½” H.
- Bedrooms: While absorbing excess moisture you are also reducing dust activity, and consequently the risk of allergies.
- Basements: Protects stored clothing and tools from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Cabinets: Protects stored food from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Offices/Supply Closets: Protects electronic equipment, supplies and paper from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Gym Lockers: Absorbs odors and dries wet gym clothes faster.
- Safes: Protect your valuable pictures and important documents from damage caused by excess moisture.
- Musical Instruments: Prevents damage caused by excess moisture.
- Plastic Storage Containers: Absorbs musty odors, and prevents damage caused by excess moisture on stored seasonal clothing
Article courtesy of Eva-Dry
Many people know how a regular dehumidifier works, but few understand how the portable ones do. Eva-Dry specializes in desiccant dehumidifiers, which allows them to be lightweight and easily portable. This is important to note, since Eva-Dry focuses on dehumidifiers for office spaces, crawl spaces, gun safes, and the like, which call for a smaller and more durable machine.
But what is desiccant exactly? A desiccant material is mainly described as a material that naturally attracts moisture. This can come from gases or liquids. This moisture then stays in the material until it is released again through heat. Eva-Dry dehumidifiers work with a technologically advanced Silica gel which absorb the moisture in the space. This Silica gel can then release the moisture using heat and can be used again and again. No messy spills and no harmful toxins around your family and pets.
The drying process works like this:
The desiccant wheel rotates and draws in air. The water molecules are removed from the air and retained by the gel inside the wheel. The air is now dry and is cycled into the room. To remove the moisture from the wheel, it is then heated and the water is blown outside.
Easy! Eva-Dry takes pride in using these types of dehumidifiers because they run quieter than conventional dehumidifiers, allow for less contamination, and are easily portable. Most of them don’t even need batteries or electricity! You can normally get 4-6 weeks of usage before they would need to be recharged, and most Eva-Dry dehumidifiers last for over ten years. And, because desiccant dehumidifiers don’t need to cool the air before drying it out, these types of dehumidifiers are great in colder areas. Plus, purchasing them is easy and affordable.