Best of Class
The Victory Series offers excellent security, fire protection, and quality at an attractive price. The Victory’s body is formed from 12-gauge American-made steel with a reinforced Double-Steel Door Casement™. Its door is constructed from two full layers of steel with precision four-way active boltworks. Other features include clutch-driven mechanism, complete door defense systems, and Champion’s Bolt-Detent™ system. Its 1400°F 60-minute fire rating is unmatched in its price range. After careful examination, you’ll find the Victory Series surpasses all other safes in its class. In fact, you’ll find it superior to most higher-priced products on the market.
Door Defense Systems
Door defense systems consist of devices that are designed to deter and prolong a break-in attempt. Some of the sophisticated systems that Champion Safe uses are:
Inner Door Steel:
A quality top rated gun safes will have a full layer of inner door steel.
Hardplate Lock Protection:
Pieces of hardened steel plate are placed between the inside of the safe’s door and the lock. The goal is to protect the lock from drilling or punching. In the safe industry, three types of hardplates are generally used: Case-hardened mild steel, Ball Bearing, and Diamond hardplate. Of these three types of hardplate, diamond provides the highest level of protection. Champion uses only diamond hardplate on all its models.
- Diamond-Embedded Armor Plate™–Industrial diamond is bonded to a tungsten steel alloy hardplate. Diamond is harder than either a cobalt or carbide drill. When drilling is attempted the diamond removes the cutting edge from a drill – thus dulling the drill bit to where it will not cut.
A relocker is a device that activates the safe’s boltworks when triggered by heat or force, whether applied directly to the lock or to the safe door, such as by drilling attempts. Champion uses several relockers:
- Glass Relocker –Tempered glass is placed between the inner door’s steel plate and the lock. If broken, by drilling or punching, it releases a secondary mechanical system which locks the boltworks into place.
- Heat Relocker –S&G® locks have an insert that melts at a low temperature, preventing movement of the boltworks if someone tries melting the lock.
- Mechanical Relocker –This relocker is usually mounted on the back of the safe’s lock. If the back of the lock is forced off, it releases, locking the boltworks into place.
- Remote Relocker –This system is usually attached to either a mechanical or glass relocker, but is located at a random location inside the safe’s door to prevent tampering.
Diamond-Embedded Armor Plate
Glass-Guard™ Relock System
Lock Pressure Relievers:
This device prevents pressure applied through the door bolts from damaging the safe’s lock.
Clutch Drive System:
The clutch system is designed to prevent handle pressure from damaging a safe’s inner mechanism and lock.
For door defense systems to be optimally effective, a safe must have a strong steel foundation. Even the most sophisticated anti-break-in systems are ineffective when used on lightweight safes.
- Up to Two-Inch Thick Composite Walls
- 12-Gauge Steel Walls
- Up to Three Layers of Fire Insulation
- Double-Steel Door Casement™
- 4″ Thick Double Plate Steel Door
- 12-Gauge Outer Steel, Full 14-Gauge Inner
- 7/16″ Reinforced Door Edge
- Internal Ball-Bearing Hinges
- Two Layers of Fire Insulation
- Three-Spoke Handle with Slip Clutch
- Four-Way Active Boltworks
- Up to 12, 1’’-Diameter Door Bolts
- Bolt-Detent™ System
- Roughneck™ Bolt Guides
- Sargent & Greenleaf® Group II Dial Lock
- Champion’s Auto-Relock™ System
- Diamond-Embedded Armor Plate™
- Plush Velour Interior
- High Capacity Gun Racks
- Steel Reinforced Top Shelf (VT-45, VT-40)
- Deluxe Door Organizer
- 1400° 60-MINUTE FIRE RATING
- Phoenix™ Class II Fire Protection
- Tested in an ASME Certified Facility
- UL® Security Rating
- Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.