Head ‘em up and move ‘em into a Rawhide safe. A tough 11-Gauge steel body and Pry-Stop End Bolts improve resistance to break-in. The excellent 1550° F/80 min. fire rating offers additional protection. A standout feature is the faux leather-trimmed interior that adds a touch of rugged class. A full DPX door storage rack adds storage while improving access to more long guns.
- 11-gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1″ chromed locking bolts with three-sided door coverage. 5 active bolts, 9 total
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1″ formed door additional security features
- Force Deflector™ Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- Full DPX Storage System
- Two DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Baked-on, high-gloss black or rugged textured brown finishes
1550°/80 min. ThermaBlock Fire Protection
- Tested at 1550°F for 80 minutes
- Two layers of 1/2″ fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
Pry-Stop End Bolts Defend Against Attack.
Superior to other bolt designs which allow the locking bolt support bar to bend. Pry-Stop Corner End Bolts are over 2 1⁄2 times longer and attach to a high-strength steel angle iron which prevents the locking bolt support bar from bending in a pry attack. This is a significant advantage to overall safe reinforcement. The bolts are the top and bottom locking bolts on the door side — each securing the critical door corners.
THE DPX ADVANTAGE
The patented DPX storage system is available exclusively on Browning ProSteel safes. This unequalled organizational tool allows long guns, handguns, shooting gear and more to be stored on the back of the safe door. The DPX gun rack creates as much as 50% more long gun capacity inside the safe, and makes the guns on the door easy to access. The Scope Saver increases storage and protects optics. DPX pouches and pockets hold valuables and gear where they are easy to find and free up shelf space for even more items.